Dear Class of 2018,
Congratulations on your completed journey that is a degree. What better way to celebrate than to commemorate the moment with photos to reminisce on the greatest 4 (or 5) years of your life. I promise you will have a fun and enjoyable time with me as your photographer, and great photos to look back on over the years! I love working with groups, but I’m also open to individuals photo shoots. Book with me early to get your preferred date and time, as I love to plan shoots at least 2 weeks in advance. As a fellow college student, I know that graduation portraits can be incredibly pricey. I strive to make my rates as student and group friendly as possible.
What's included in a Graduation Package?
- unlimited outfit changes, locations, and props within the time limit
- All selected photos are edited via Adobe Lightroom
- Photos are available for download (via pic-time) within 1-2 weeks of the shoot
- 60 minutes for individual photos; approximately 40-60 photos are produced
- For groups up to 4, a 60 minute session (price/time allotted can be negotiated. Please contact me for more information). For groups larger than 4, a 75 minute session is allowed for the same group rate. Approximately 50-90 photos are produced
- Any further retouching will be an extra $10 per photo and can be selected as a short list within pic-time (and will then be sent back to me your selections)
- Feel free to get creative! If there is a specific theme, animals, or props you want included, feel free to bring them along! I have some glitter for use, but other than that, please provide at minimum your own 2018 sash.
Feel free to view my previous graduation photos below! Or to see more of my regular portrait photography, please view the rest of my portfolio using the menu above.